We've released SKYBOX v1.1.4(BETA) in Quest store. This update includes some highly-requested features. You can test the new features and improvements by switching to the beta channel.
What's new in v1.1.4:
- Supported Passthrough
- Added Quick Access channel to show pinned folders
- Optimized controllers & hand tracking
- Optimized fisheye support
- Optimized dynamic lighting
You can turn on/off Passthrough in Global Settings. What's more, this version supports Fisheye190° videos. You can manually select the "VR180", "VR190" and "VR200" formats in Stereo Mode.
To switch channels:
- Go to Quest Store via webpage or Meta Quest mobile app, and find SKYBOX VR Player. (Make sure you login to your Facebook/Meta account)
- Scroll down and you'll find "Language", "Version", "Developer", etc.
- Click on the down arrow sign next to “Version” and select "v1.1.4 Beta: 1.1.4"
- Uninstall and reinstall SKYBOX on your Quest.
Hope you like the new update! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.