For a few days, now, I haven't been able to connect my Quest 2 to my host PC using Airscreen (Win 10 Pro 21H1).
My host device is visible (name changes work) but I always get an error when selecting it.
It used to work.
It does the same on a freshly created guest account.
It does work if I try the same with my Mac (instant connection). Evrything on the exact same network of course.
I tried uninstalling (I even manually deleted the numerous files left behind by the so-called uninstaller) and reinstalling both on the PC and on the Quest.
I tried with and without antivirus and firewall. Skybox.exe has been added to the exception list.
I tried to quit every single app that would be related to sharing folder (cloud drives, Synology Drive client...)
Evrything seems up to date on my side, but I can see two recent changes that could be a factor :
I had to reinstall Windows a few days ago (but nothing crazy with the settings I think).
Windows was updated to 21H1
I added a NAS (Synology) to my network.
I can connect the Quest using regular protocols, but Airscreen is stuck for me (PC only, Mac fine).