For the hidden folder feature:
If you only want to make the videos "hidden" in SKYBOX, then please follow steps below:
(1) In SKYBOX, open the folder in which contains the files you want to hide.
(2) Click the "wrench" icon on the upper right side menu and click on “Hide Current Folder.”
(3) You can hide more files/folders.
(4) To hide/show all hidden files/folders, click on the icon on the upper left side "Display Setting" and turn on/off the switch “Show Hidden Files”. You will need to input a 4-digit password the first time you turn off the switch. This makes sure that your hidden files are protected.
(5) Hidden files will disappear from all history/collection.
If you want to hide the videos from other app (ex. Oculus Video) then you will need to put the files into the "Hide" folder in the /SKYBOX folder.
runslow79 Is there is another way to use the the hidden folder functionality if I can’t get into the skybox folder?
Actually you could use ADB (Android Debug Bridge) to push videos in to /SKYBOX/Hide folder.
runslow79 Or is there a way to fix whatever is causing the skybox to show up incorrectly so I can use it?
We have encountered the same issue with one of the Quest we have and unfortunately we don't know how to fix this. Maybe try a different PC to connect to.
Hope these infos help.