SKYBOX Rift Beta v1.1.2 is now available. We added some new features to keep it consistent with the latest Quest version.
What's new in Beta v1.1.2:
- [Optimization] Improved video format recognition accuracy
- [Optimization] Improved file loading speed
- [Feature] Added support for custom thumbnails
- [Feature] Added volume booster in advanced settings (you can increase volume above 100%)
- [Feature] Displayed the stylings (e.g. fonts, colors, etc) and animated effects of subtitles
- [Feature] Supported subtitles for VR 180/360 videos (when you turn your head, the subtitle moves with you)
- [Feature] Added buffer indicator in network videos
- [Bug Fixes] Fixed some known issues
If you need help, please click Global Settings and click the BUG icon in the upper-right corner to send us a bug report. Ticking the "upload logs" box will help identify the problems faster. You can also report found issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use the Rift Beta version, please:
- Go to Oculus Store via webpage or Oculus phone app, and find SKYBOX VR Player. (Make sure you login your Facebook/Meta account)
- Scroll down and you'll find "Language", "Version", "Developer", etc.
- Click on the down arrow sign next to “Version” and select "BETA: 1.1.2"
We’ll continue developing new features. Stay tuned!