🎙️ Hey everyone,
Over the past several months, we’ve been working hard on code refactoring of SKYBOX VR player to further improve your viewing experience. Later on, we will roll out a major update (v1.1.0) packed with new features and improvements, and we’d like you to help testing them out!
✨ Some Highlights about the New Version:
- FASTER loading speed
- HDR support (Your patience is much appreciated)
- AV1 codec support
- SHORTCUT to SMB folders
- And more...
⚠️ A Few Notes About the Beta Testing:
- This new beta version is open to any user with an Oculus Quest 1 or Quest 2. If you haven't purchased SKYBOX yet, we'd like to offer you the free code of SKYBOX as a thank-you gift after a valid submission of questionnaire after the testing.
- Selected participants will be invited to the beta testing channel. We will continue to send out more invitations as the testing goes.
- Please do not submit duplicate entries.
- Beta version is not perfect and you might encounter issues here or there. Be sure to reach out at email@example.com when you have any questions. Your genuine and detailed feedback is important for us to make it better.
If you are interested in being a beta tester, please kindly take one minute to fill this form. And we will send you the invitation once beta v1.1.0 releases.
⌛️ Coming Next:
We are also working actively on optimizing SKYBOX Windows/Mac Client. Please stay tuned for the new release.
Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy SKYBOX!