We just released Quest v1.0.5 and here’s what’s new:
·[Fixed Bug] Fixed lots of Samba-related bugs and improved Samba stability
We tested this version in our beta channel for a long time and thought it was ready for the final release. However, we did receive some SMB-related bug reports after the latest update.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you run into any problems, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to fix the bugs for you!
Also, we’d like to invite you to join our beta channel as some bugs may have already been patched. Please validate the fix in this channel.
Thank you for your patience and support.